Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sticking To A Style That's Me...

I know what my personal style is and what I looove and wear without shame but how can I incorporate this style into my work life? My ultimate goal is to work in Public Relations and maybe even open my own little business, so my mind is already drifting off into power suits and kitten heels :( (by the by, I don't really relate to power suits)
If I had to describe my personal style I would say it was rocker/prep. Argyle sweater with dc's. A baby doll dress with beat-up doc martins. Thats me! So my goal for the rest of the week is to figure out how the hell to make this style work with work.




Marisa has great style that I drool over, but on top of that, she has looks that (to me) would seem great in a work place.

That's all I got for now but I'll find more, I mean I have to, right...?

No comments: