Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A story through clothes/Fall runways

Untitled
Untitled - by Lulubabie on Polyvore.com


The story? Three parties; one night. Oh, and you only have an hour to get three outfits together....

Oh don't worry, when I get my life up and running, and my career straight, these are the clothes that I will practically live in. *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so terrible, I didn't even post one thing about fashion week. I guess I was upset because I didn't have any time to attend any of the Boston shows I was invited to (workworkwork) but I'll put up some of my favorite looks up. For example:

Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2009 ready-to-wear







I keep waiting to for him to disappoint me, or for me to just fall out of love with him and his clothes but I guess that day will never come, and I'm glad about it! More of my favorites to come. I just have to get everything together.


(runway photos courtesy of HarpersBazaar)

No comments: