Friday, July 17, 2009

Assets Refined

I've just gotten this terrible urge to be 20s-40s flapper sexy with lingerie. Plus watching Miss Petigrew Lives For A Day didn't really help the cause. OH! And Taryn Cox's lovely website, The Wife.

I'm the type of person that would wear this:

[alexander wang]To go shopping for the day.


Change into this:

[T-Bag dress] to go to brunch with a client


Then rush home and change into this:

[Karen Zambos Vintage Couture Richie Dress] for dinner with a friend
(((I've got too much chest to go braless so a very tastefull stella mccartney bra will peek thru underneath ;))))




OH! And shoes...WELL! With the AW dress:

[Lanvin Satin Flats] Definitely wearing flats for early morning shopping, which I love doing because it's not so crowded and everything is neat and stocked well.



With the T-Bag dress:

[Jimmy Choo Brandy Mirror leather slingbacks] Mmm Jimmy you will always be in my top five
+++Back up flats:

Jimmy Choo(high heels and I aren't exactly the best of friends so back ups are a must)



And with the Karen Zambos...dress:

Chloe Flat Gladiator Snadals or a repeat of the Jimmy Choos' which look like a shoe that I would wear constatly with any and everything. I'll only have one bag the whole time (or I'll try too):



Oh and we can't forget the bf that calls from time to time just to check up on you and your day a.k.a. my imagination lol:



I need a guy with some kind of club monaco, h&m, express, robert geller, band of outsiders fashion sense.





...end.
(pics courtesy of shopbop, net-a-porter, google, polyvore)

No comments: